Tuesday, August 27, 2013

work in progress

hey,  I know I am not supposed to contact you. it was part of our agreement that I would stop and even if I tried to contact you, you wouldnt respond. Supposedly it was the only way I would get over you.

Turns out im still not over you. Its silly really, I cant stop thinking about you. You set the bar to high; you were my balance. Having knowledge and passion in all the areas I wanted it but was lacking. You were such a great person. I have not found anyone who even starts to compare to you.

I hate you sometimes, thinking about you hurts. I dont want to know how your doing, i dont want to chat over coffee. I want to look at you and see what I do; see what you do. I have contemplated going to one of your shows just for that reason. Obviously I havent.

Anyways, this is just another attempt to get you to speak to me again....