Sunday, February 5, 2012

shits all fucked up

you know when everything's going great and you start to let your guard down....

well i let my guard down and literally got fucked for it. yet again someone takes advantage of drunk shawna, only this time it hurt me and Paul.

our fantastic 3 days of being in a relationship are already over because he didnt believe me when I said that I didnt want it.

for the best really, plus trust being lost this early on sucks and its pointless to carry on. 

oh and johni and Adam got married... so that's not going to be awkward. i think I may move out. but we'll see. i won't be back down there again until March so that's good. lots of work. =| itll help keep my mind off of things.

im going to yoga twice today. i need to recenter on what's important. im also going to look into getting a ring for myself. as a reminder to stay myself for me... not anyone else.

maybe I jumped into the whole dating thing too soon. i wasn't ready so I fucked it up.

fuck. this sucks.

but on the plus,this place has amazing bagels  =)