Monday, July 25, 2011

drinking water from a wine glass

its not that I cant sleep so much, its that i dont want to. I really like this apt, I like the memories and I like having my own space. =/ not like I wont have it there, I dunno

got my first period today, well first one using the pill! hurray for not being prego.

i feeel empty inside and sad, and like im drained a lot. i guess you could say today has ended on a bad note,

its like I had so much stuff to do and now I dont and now I dont know what to do with myself. like the people that i knew know me as this busy person, that never needed to be talked to or checked on. Like oh shawna shes totally fine, dont even worry about it.

but I dont think im ok.

also I got bangs cut into my hair yesterday, that was a bad idea. at least I feel like I look as ugly as I am on the inside =\

Gosh look at all that positive im giving myself. fuck shawna. really?